Technical Implementation Elements of Gangway Door Locking Mechanism
In response to the shortcomings in the prior art, the present invention provides a gangway door lock locking structure, which solves the problem of the gangway door being difficult to close in the prior art.
1. In response to the shortcomings in the prior art, the present invention provides a gangway door lock locking structure, which solves the problem of the gangway door being difficult to close in the prior art.
2. According to the embodiment of the present invention, a gangway door locking mechanism comprises a door frame and a gangway door hinged within the door frame, a lock seat component fixed to the door frame, and a lock box component, an inner lock disc component, and an outer lock disc component fixed to the gangway door; The lock box component is equipped with a locking block and a locking hook for rotation, a gap is set at the movable end of the locking hook, and a locking pin shaft is installed at the bottom of the lock seat component to push the locking hook and clip it into the gap of the locking hook during the rotation of the gangway door. The locking block is equipped with a limited protrusion, and the locking hook is continuously equipped with an adaptation groove that is adapted to the limit protrusion and achieves the fixation of the locking hook. The lock box component is equipped with a first reset component that drives the locking hook to rotate towards the locking pin shaft, The inner and outer locking disc components are both connected to the card block transmission, and the card block is connected with a second reset component for the card block rotation reset. When the locking hook is limited by the reset card block during the reset rotation process, the locking hook is in a tilted state.
3. Preferably, the lock box component, inner lock disk component, and outer lock disk component are connected in series through a first pull rope. The inner lock disk component and outer lock disk component are both installed inside the gangway door, and the first pull rope is fixedly connected to the movable end of the card block.
4. Preferably, two lock box components are arranged at both ends of the top of the gangway door, and two lock seat components are correspondingly installed on the door frame;
5. The inner lock disc assembly includes an inner lock disc seat fixed on the inner side of the gangway door, an inner handle and curved part coaxially rotating and installed on both sides of the inner lock disc seat, and a swing arm rotating and installed inside the inner lock disc seat. The curved part and the swing arm's rotating shaft are both located in the middle, and a radial protrusion is fixed on the swing arm. One end of the curved part is close to the radial protrusion and can drive the swing arm to rotate by pushing the radial protrusion, The two ends of the swing arm are fixedly connected to the middle of the first pull rope and one end of the second pull rope, and the first and second pull ropes are respectively connected to the two lock box components through transmission.